Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family, Fun, and Chocolate

I have been pretty busy the last few days.  On Thursday Tim and I got to take the girls to Bay Valley Resort between Bay City and Saginaw.  We met Tim's mom and his sister and her children there.  We all had a great time.  We spent most of our time in the pool which the kids absolutely loved.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our little trip.  My two beautiful daughters and me.  I am very blessed!   
On Wednesday (the day before we had to go) I tried on my swimsuit from last year.  The greatest thing happened!  It was too big!  Then panic washed over me and I thought,  "I'm going to have to try on swimsuits."  This has never been very much fun for me.  But I went into it with a positive attitude.  The girls and I hit the stores.  The first one I found that I really liked I tried on and guess what?  It fit!  Thank you ChaLEAN Extreme!  I decided that since I liked it and it fit I wasn't going to jinks myself and I was going to go ahead and purchase it.  It wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be. :)

On Saturday I went with my friends Sally, Alicia, and Kisha to Kalamazoo for Beachbody Super Saturday.  It was great to be surrounded by people who are loving fitness as much as I am.  There were several others there that had a similar story to mine and they had lost a lot of weight.  It's amazing what these workouts can do for people.  I wish all of you could have been there to witness it. 
This is a picture of me standing next to a tall glass of Greenberry Shakeology.  I had a chance to try that flavor on Saturday.  It was pretty good.  I prefer chocolate but that's because it's a great way for me to get my chocolate fix. 

Shakeology is a wonderful way to get ALL of your nutrients in ONE meal.  It's low calorie and high protein.  It only has 140 calories per serving. It has a whopping 17 grams of protein per serving.  It's high in antioxidents, minerals, and probiotics.  Every time I enjoy a glass of Shakeology I am doing something amazing for my body.  It can help you to lose weight, lower your cholesterol, help improve regularity, and lower your blood pressure.  It gives you energy!  Who doesn't need more of that?  There is not another "health" shake out there that has the nutrients that Shakeology has.  You have to ask yourself, "Are you worth it?"  I think you are!  How much money would you save if you could get rid of your cholesterol medication?  Or any other medication for that matter?  That is exactly what happened for a man I met on Saturday.  After he started drinking Shakeology he was able to quit taking his Lipitor pills for cholesterol.  I'm telling you this stuff is outstanding!  If you're interested in finding out more please feel free to contact me or check out my website.  www.myshakeology.com/reneestoll.  I would love to see you become the healthiest you you can be!

1 comment:

  1. I hate trying on bathing suits too! That is awesome that yours was too big and you were able to find another one that you like! Looks like you had a great trip to the pool, hopefully the weather warms up there soon.

    ReplyDelete