Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Push Play

Ever have a day you don't feel like working out?  You're tired and you just don't have the energy.  That is exactly how I am feeling right now.  My girls are not feeling well and I spent most of the morning in Urgent Care getting them diagnosed.  Turns out they both have pink eye and sore throats too.  So I've been listening to a lot of whining and crying.  I just feel like I don't have enough energy to drag myself off of the couch and "push play".  I must though.  Nobody ever gets anywhere sitting around and doing nothing.  That is not how I lost 53lbs. 

I know that working out will give me extra energy.  I will feel so much better after I workout.  Today is a big day with ChaLEAN Extreme.  It's weightlifting day.  So I really can't miss it.  Here I go!

It really is true.  You feel so much better after you workout.  I really pushed myself today.  Not only did I do Burn Circuit 3 (which is the weightlifting).  I also did Fat Burn Challenge (which is some intense cardio).  I'm so proud of myself for telling myself that I had to workout and for "pushing play". 

I hope all of you get your workouts in today.  Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment